When making a booking for scubadoo dive, please take the following into consideration:-
- >> We operate ONLY from Tuesday to Sunday between 9am and 5pm with last dive departing at 4:15 pm.
Please make sure that you arrive on time for your booked departure time as late arrivals cannot be accommodated, unless space permits in the next time slot.
- >> We do not operate on Mondays and public holidays.
- >> Each Scuba-doo dive session lasts approximately 25 minutes and is preceded by 15 minutes safety briefing on board.
- >> Sunset cruises depart from Trou aux Biches 60 minutes before sunset. Maximum number of participant is 20
Tips for a better dive
- >> Unlike sea surface boat tour, underwater activities are very sensible to changes in sea condition such as strong currents, strong wind, big waves or poor visibility. In any one of these circumstances we will automatically re-schedule the dive. If you want to experience Scuba-Doo dive, better plan it at the beginning of your holiday in Mauritius. If the weather conditions are not favourable on your preferred day you will still have time to re-schedule.
- >> Best time to do Scubadoo Dive is in the morning between 9h00 and 11h00. Less chance to fully enjoy the dive is after 12h00 due to winds and wave swells.